Pages

Sunday, November 18, 2012

¡Ya viene!

I'm writing a post guys! Sorry it's been so long, I'm a terrible blogger I know, but I just wanted to say it's coming! For now you can admire these two beautiful pictures of where I live :)


We went on a (amazing) mountain drive last weekend- and here's a picture. There's snow in the mountains already because last week it was pretty cold, but since I live in the city in the valley between the mountains, it almost never snows here in Ponferrada.

And here's a picture of part of the city- there's two rivers that run through Ponferrada and you can see one of them, although I'm not sure which. Also you can see the mountains in the distance. And note how alot of buildings look like castles- the architecture is beautiful here. Also, I live in the region Castille-Leon, and there are the most castles in this region than any other place in the world.



No comments:

Post a Comment