Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Videos and Music

Firstly, how is everyone doing? I hope you all are enjoying the holiday season! So, I thought it would be fun to share some of the entertainment/youtube videos and music that is really popular in Spain right now! Or at least, in the region that I live in and among my friends.

First, this is absolutely all the rage in Spain right now. It's been the number one youtube video here for months, I'm pretty sure. It's basically the song for Spain like "Call me Maybe" was to the US. You hear it everywhere and people are always humming it; and when it comes on we all do the dance. I really have no idea if it's popular in the US too, I'm sure it probably is... but anyways GANGHAM STYLE. (I have just been informed that yes, it is also immensely popular in the US, but whatever, because it is in Spain toooo!)


So the truth is that songs from America and just English songs in general are really more popular than Spanish songs here, but there are still a few "typical spanish" songs I can include.

Pan y Mantequilla:

Some people here hate this song (probably because it's played so much), but I personally love it!

Yo Te Esperaré:

 

This one is also a personal favorite:

Te voy a esperar:

 

And finally, this is a Spanish commercial for Fanta that is seriously amazing. If you don't watch any of these videos, at least watch this one. I think it's hilarious:
 

I'll hopefully write again soon, Besos, 
Lani.

No comments:

Post a Comment