Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Barcelona.

So, two weekends ago, I had one of the coolest and most fun weekends of my life with a bunch of amazing friends in Barcelona. We (Milena, Shawn, and I) stayed at Albert and Julia's house. So that's Milena from Switzerland, Shawn from the US (Arizona), Me from Ohio (yay), Albert from Spain, and Julia from Austria. Julia is staying at Albert's house as an exchange student this year so that's kinda how we all met each other. I couldn't have asked for anything more from my precious time spent in Barcelona (except for maybe a little bit of warmer weather ;) .. So I will just let the pictures do most of the talking.

Firstly...traveling there.
Bus
Plane

That's the city of Barcelona!
Trains in Barcelona
 A bunch of random pictures of the city...just because.





Milena <3


In Plaza de Catalunya, the big center plaza in Barcelona:



 I was reunited with Subway after almost 9 months:


And they had this really high-tech drink machine.
My absolute favorite thing about Barcelona, this market!!!
LA BOQUERIA!



Oh yes.
Fruit smoothie drinks, 1 euro each
A stand dedicated entirely to eggs.
And my favorite foods :)
The Beach:


Why don't we have this in the US?!? soo yummy
Germany, Spain, and the US
Then, we climbed up to see an awesome view of Barcelona:






Love these guys so much
Other little snapshots of Barcelona:

The flags of Catalunya
So gorgeous.. the port of Barcelona

Thank you all for keeping up with my adventures! Even though there's less then a month left, I still have lots of fun to come! Hope everyone is doing well. x

Besos, Lani.

No comments:

Post a Comment